Wednesday 5 December 2012

I have to admit I am a Kickstarter junkie.  I have over a dozen projects active at this time, and some of them have notable amounts of money, which can add up and surprise you.

The latest one I am happy about is the Fate Core rules:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evilhat/fate-core.

I really like FATE, I even have a fair amount of a campaign for Spirit of the Century mapped out.  Roaring 20's and 30's and just such an excellent time to stage a rpg. Loose gun control and nazi's! What more can you ask for!

I forced myself to sit down tonight and redo all the artwork on the Underworld cards. Some of it I was not sure about copyright so rather than take the risk I stripped out a lot of it for stuff I know is safe, but not as attractive. Artwork is a big issue in a game, sadly it costs real money, maybe one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment